My Homeworks Wish List

The Homeworks Christmas sale starts on Thursday, you can find out all about it here. My Homeworks friends will be selling Mrs Booth goodies on my behalf this year and with so many other fantastic stallholders it’s well worth the trip to The 20th Century Theatre in Notting Hill if you get the chance.

Here’s my Christmas wish list for this year:


I can’t wait to get my hands on these clever stocking fillers - a little bit of gentle persuasion with a pocket money tea towel by twisted twee and cute Japanese animal balloons from Petra Boase.
The nights are drawing in up here in Scotland, so a Jo Gordon scarf for me please. A handmade recycled woollen dress by Smith and Coates for my goddaughter Flora too:


Finally, a ship in a bottle cushion from Thornback and Peel for our new home by the sea and a sophisticated snowflake for the tree by Timea Sido: